Frequently Asked Questions :
A： All shipping is Monday through Friday (excluding national holidays) to address in the US. Orders ship via USPS/UPS/Fedex within 48 hours of when the order was received. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will ship on Tuesday. All orders will ship within 5 ~7 business days or the customer will be notified. We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
A： If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for the actual shipping charges incurred by Bidet4me.com. Once we have received the package back in our warehouse, we will issue a credit to the original credit card, for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost of shipping the package to you and a restocking fee $15. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. The purpose of this is to defray unnecessary shipping costs and to allow us to offer the lowest prices possible. This does not apply to packages that appear to have been damaged in shipping.
Packages that are returned or shipped with an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to an additional $10.00 shipping charges. This is the cost we incur from UPS/Fedex when a shipping address is entered incorrectly. Orders that shipped to the incorrect address and delivery is subsequently refused are also subject to actual shipping charges.
Once we receive the package back in our warehouse, we will issue a credit to the original credit card for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost and any restocking fee. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. Requests for packages to be shipped again will be subject to actual shipping charges.
Warranty & Return Policy
Bidet4me.com sells the brand new products and these products come with 6 months limited warranty.
Not covered by this warranty are:
- Loss or damage from fire, flood, freeze, electrical storm or any other natural calamity or act of God.
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from failure to properly install, operate and/or maintain the Spaloo seat to residential water toilets in accordance with the enclosed installation manual.
- Loss or damage from misuse, abuse or negligence.
- Damage resulting from unauthorized alterations, attachments and/or repairs.
- Loss or damage from installing the unit in a harsh or hazardous environment and/or an environment including animals, mice or insects.
- Damage caused from excess moisture or from sediments or foreign matter contained in the water system.
- Damage from not being installed in accordance with all local codes, ordinances and good trade practices.
- Color fading due to an installation in the wrong environment.
- Loss or damage from consumable chemicals such as chlorinates (found in public water supplies) or from cleaning agents warned about in the installation manual.
Your satisfaction is our primary goal at Bidet4me.com. If you are not satisfied with your purchase prior to use, we gladly accept returns of unused and uninstalled products within 14 days of the invoice date. Bidet seats which have been installed or used are non-refundable due to governmental regulations pertaining to personal hygiene products. Bidet4me.com cannot accept product returns if the installation hardware kit has been opened or if other signs of use are detected. Please review our full return policy details below.
- All Returns must include a Return Authorization Number. (Email: RMA@bidet4me.com)
- Returns will be accepted within 14 days of the invoice date, provided the item has not been used.
- Shipping charges (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- A standard 15% restocking fee applies to all items being returned. You will also be charged for shipping if free shipping was applied to your purchase.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the item was received damaged or shipped in error and a replacement is being requested.
RESTOCKING FEES FOR RETURNS: Returns are costly for you and us. We charge restocking fees to cover the cost of original shipping charges and return handling. In addition, our warehouse charges us a restocking fee to have items returned. We do not intend to make any money with restocking fees. Please be sure to contact us with any questions prior to ordering to avoid unnecessary returns.
- A standard 15% restocking fee applies to all returns.
Bidet4me.com reserves the right to make exceptions beyond its 14-Day return policy at its own discretion.
- If item(s) are received in non-resaleable condition, additional restocking fees will apply or the item may be refused for credit, depending on the condition of the item (e.g., product is damaged, shows signs of use, has been written on, has missing packaging, parts, warning labels or instructions).
Download BIDET4ME MSH-10 Music Shower Head Installation Manual or copy below link
Health and Safety Regulations preclude us from accepting returns on any installed, tested or otherwise used Bidet4me.com sell bidet seat. After installation, bidets are non-refundable due to personal hygiene specifications.
Bidet4me.com cannot accept product returns if the installation hardware kit has been opened or if other signs of use are detected. We cannot accept returns of products without all originally-shipped components (installation package, instructions, etc.)
All products must be returned in their original, unmarked retail packaging, with all parts, warranty cards, labeling and instructions. Please ship items in the original shipping container or other standard shipping box to prevent damage when shipping. If shipping the item back in the original manufacturer’s retail shipping box, please use a shipping or return label and DO NOT write on the outside of the retail box.
All Returns must include a
Return Authorization Number (RMA#) to be accepted.
- Email RMA@bidet4me.comto obtain a RMA#.
- Please fill out a RMA form downloadable from the website and include when returning product.
- It is important you provide the reason for return because we use this information to constantly improve our product line.
- We are unable to accept returned products without an RMA#.
- We recommend shipping your return via UPS, FedEx, or other common courier that tracks shipments, as we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Once the item has been processed at the return facility and determined to be in eligible condition, you will receive an email confirmation that a refund has been issued to the credit card on file, less shipping and handling charges (if applicable) and any restocking fees that apply.
EXPEDITED RETURN PROCESSING: To help in expediting the returns process, please email RMA@bidet4me.comwith the tracking number and RMA number once the item has been shipped back to the return facility.
If you have questions regarding your return, please contact our customer service department at RMA@bidet4me.com.
If your shipment appears to be damaged, do not accept the package. Instruct the shipper to return to sender. If, once opened, you find that the item(s) have been damaged in transit or are defective, please contact us immediately at RMA@bidet4me.com.
Please Note: Damaged or Defective products can only be “exchanged” for the exact same product.
Once your email or call is received, we will provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and issue a pre-paid return label to pick up the damaged merchandise. A replacement product will be shipped at no charge, provided the product is returned to us within 14 days from the original invoice date.
Orders cannot be cancelled if they have already been allocated at the warehouse or shipped. Our standard return policy applies to all refused items. Items that are refused by the recipient will incur a 15% standard restocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable for refused shipments.
How do I know if my toilet set is round or elongated?
The most common residential toilet bowl used to be round, especially when space was tight, but the trend is now to elongated bowls.
Most commercial bowls are elongated. Round bowls take up less space and are easier to clean around, but men tend to prefer elongated bowls because of this extra space in front. An elongated bowl is approx. two inches longer than a round bowl. This results in a larger target area and less drip on the bowl, thus improving sanitary conditions.
SIZE is important when you’re buying a flip toilet potty seat. Measure your toilet to determine whether your bowl is
elongated (approximately 18 1/2″ long)
round (approximately 16 1/2″ long)
Measure from center front of bowl to center of the hinge post holes (Not the Tank) . In the U.S., the standard distance between hinge post holes is 5 1/2″. Click on the size of your fixture above.
Elongated VS Round Toilet Elongated VS Round Shape _Advance Bidet
Bidet4me E-200A Advance Bidet only available in Elongated Shape
|Electronic Bidet Seat with Dryer and Deodorizer|
|Sale $549.99 (Retail $769) plus Free Shipping in USA|
Follow these steps to select the right Bidet for your toilet:
Step 1: Determine if your toilet is “One Piece” or “Two Piece”. Review the graphics below:
One Piece Toilet
Two Piece Toilet
|The toilets water tank is molded to the toilet bowl.||The toilets water tank is separate from the toilet bowl.|
Step 2: Determine if your toilet is “Round” or “Elongated”. Review the graphics below:
|If “A” measures 17.5″ or less from the middle of the two seat bolts to the outside edge of the toilet bowl.||If “A” measures 17.5″ or more from the middle of the two seat bolts to the outside edge of the toilet bowl.|
Please contact our technical department (626-247-4150 or email to email@example.com) if you have a question.
- Remove your existing shower head
- Clean the shower arm supply pipe threads
- Wrap the shower arm supply pipe threads with Teflon Tape. Insert gaskets into hose ends
- Screw the BIDET4ME Handheld shower mount onto the shower arm supply pipe threads
- Connect the shower hose to the mount and to the BIDET4ME hand held shower
- Place the BIDET4ME hand held shower into its mount
Click Here to Watch Video
To fix the Nozzle leaking problem
** Take off the existing seat
** Shut off water by turning valve
** 3. Flush the toilet
** 4. Disconnect incoming water source pipe from water inlet valve
PS: Tee Details (7/8 inch)
** 5. Connect T-valve to water inlet valve
** 6. Connect the water pipe to the T-valve
** 7. Install base plate to the SHS unit
** 8. Slide the toilet seat to connect to base plate
** 9. Connect the other pipe from t-valve to valve behind seat
PS: Blue Click
** 10. Connect the power (about 6 feet long – facing bidet it’s on your right hand side)
Cleck Here to Watch Video
A： Cleck Here to Watch Video
Click Here to Watch Video
To fix the general leaking problem (you will find bottom of the bidet leaking — floor will have water)
When you have Water Dripping Problem of your Easy Bidet.. you can contact with us to buy Valve to replace your existing part.
Link — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpd8oO0guv8&feature=youtu.be
Step by Step to show how to replace electronic control panel (apply to BIDET4ME E-200A, E-200B, E-260A, E-200B, E-300A, and et c..)